Subject: [Leica] Advice sought on colour-correcting magenta cast black fabrics in Photoshop
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:58:20 +0000

I certainly find the colours much more accurate when using the IR filters in
daylight.
I did a few with/without tests when I first got my M8 filters, and whilst
the filter may degrade the quality in certain oblique lighting situations
(???) I never experienced it, but all the test shots looked much better to
me with the filters  than without.
The difference was not subtle on sunlit grass, for example.
cheers,
Frank