Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:18:18 -0500

He needs a smaller camera and a less "in your face" appearance. Maybe he
should try a Leica RF, a cardigan sweater, and some hushpuppies or penny
loafers. Nobody would ban Perry Como from taking people pictures.

The concern that some of those people photographed could be in "witness
protection" is a reach.

Jeffery