Subject: [Leica] How To Photograph a Politician's Mistress
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:03:43 -0500

She is mortified and humiliated by her bare legs showing in a photo shoot
where she is clearly half naked, but readily admits to jumping into bed with
a married man who has a dying wife within hours of first meeting him.  That
photo shoot is the only thing that has made her look "good" in the past 4
years. And I imagine that she was paid for it as well.

Jeffery