Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kabul Park, People & War
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:08:25 +0430

Many thanks to Mark, Clayton and Philippe for your comments on
contrast etc.  Very much appreciated.  Only in this way can we learn.

Phlippe, I don't have a yellow or orange filter.  Perhaps the Elmar
50mm 2.8 needs one.  I'll keep a lookout for one.

Hugh

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Kabul Park, People & War)