Subject: [Leica] Big Birds of Wesley Chapel, Florida
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:37:52 -0400

More from the mini-sanctuary at Saddlebrook, all with the D700 and 24-120.
If I'd known I'd want them, I'd have had my son bring the 400 and a tripod.

These are all limited by perspective (i.e., I was on the ground and these
birds had a tendency to be, well, above it). So a bunch of bird pictures
from an unconventional aspect. Also, my vantage point was on the Shadow Side
of the wood storks, with no access to the sunny side; but a little PS helps.
Clearly, I'm not a Doug Herr, and furthermore these shots show the lack of
focal length, tripod, and Leica glass. But they're what I could get.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/D700birds/

C&C welcome.

?howard