Subject: [Leica] Roger Ebert
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 18:16:06 -0500

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls. He must have had tongue firmly in cheek when
he penned that. Even the names of the characters were lame (Lance Rock?). As
I recall, it ended with Mr. Rock being beheaded by a giant sword or two.

Not one of my favorites, but better than Peter L. Marshall's "Mary Jane".

Jeffery Smith