Subject: [Leica] Any S2 experiences?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:56:49 +1000

Yes indeed. Well not my words, naturally. It is a quote from Peter Karbe who
is of course the head of Leica's optical design department.
The video interview with him is well worth watching, I think. The interview
was by Micael Reichmann of Luminous Landscape fame. Actually his videos of
his interview with Stefan Daniel and also the M9 assembly are very
interesting as well, in my opinion.
http://vimeo.com/6595625
But just look at the MTF diagrams for a little insight. That's what you can
do with Leica's level of expertise in optics and removing the constraint of
the 35 mm format form factors, I guess.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman