Subject: [Leica] IMG: Great Horned Owl
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:22:26 -0500

I've been keeping my chickens penned up because hawks have gotten 6 of the
10 hens that I had.  This morning we were sitting on the back porch and a
guinea came flying over in a panic being chased by a hawk.  The guinea flew
straight into the side of the house.  The hawks have not bothered the
guineas before, but I guess they are getting desperate for fowl to eat.  I
wish they would just prey on the rats in the field.  There are plenty of
those!  We are missing one guinea today so I guess the hawk did get one.
 :-(

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP