Subject: [Leica] Possible damage to M9 sensor from flying
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:06:45 -0500

Wha's Hulu?

Look up "Curb Your Enthusiasm".  It's an HBO show. I haven't seen it in a
while as I no longer have HBO but I bet they put some episodes up online. If
you go to imdb.com and look up Shelley Berman and you'll see his whole TV
movie career and mainly it will be useful to see which seasons and episodes
of CYE he's appeared in; then you can see if you can find one online.

The great genius episode involves a fight between Shelley, as Larry David's
father and a Holocaust survivor, and this guy who comes to a dinner party at
Larry's, advertised to Larry by a friend as a "survivor"; Larry invites the
guy thinking he'll be a good companion at the dinner party for his father;
turns out it's a banal young man who was on the TV show "Survivor," and they
end up in a loud argument -- to everyone's horror -- about whether the
sufferings of people on "Survivor" are equivalent to those of actual
'survivors.'  Only Larry David would think this up. Shelley B. is perfect.

Apologies to all and the saloonkeep for being so wildly OT today.