Subject: [Leica] A S2 blog entry
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:12:40 -0500

> I have heard this "bourgeois preoccupation" anecdote before.
>
> Yes, of course language evolves, and English probably more than most, but
> that
> does not mean that there are no rules. People who claim that are simply too
> lazy to learn and apply them.
>
> Nathan

There's grammar and there's etiquette and about the most rude thing you can
do is correct someone's etiquette . The second is correcting their grammar.
And the most ridiculous is correcting their spelling.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A S2 blog entry)