Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:34:19 -0700

Mark Rabiner writes:

> Watching the ridiculous consumption and frivolous buying and selling-
> trading on the lug over the decade I'm glad these people now have a moral
> imperative. They now represent family values - I am the lone deviant.

I waited for the FF M9. Been using it a lot since last October.

The best Leica is the one that you can best afford: For my youngest daughter
Victoria that camera is currently an R7 with 35-70/4 lens. Supplied to her
along with lots of film by me last fall. This is the best Leica for her in
spite of the fact that she would love an M9 or an M5 and a couple of lenses.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

inbox.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Ooops)