Subject: [Leica] 21mm external VF?
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:22:02 -0700

Nathan Wajsman writes:

> Like all CV products, the 21mm viewfinder is very good. Nice and bright,
> perhaps with a bit of distortion> that can be unsettling at first but once
> you realize it is only in the VF and not on the sensor, then you> forget
> about it.

I also have and use the VC 21mm finder. Not the optical excellance of a
Zeiss or Pentax external finder but it is certainy capable enough to do the
job and its available for relatively less cost.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 21mm external VF?)