Subject: [Leica] Digital SLR viewfinders suck.
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:35:26 -0600

In some way I'm glad that I never looked through a Leica SL VF (view
finder);
As it seems one forever sees all others (including R8) lacking.

My only 35mm SLR VF experiences:
Nikon F
FtN
F2
F5
N90
Canon 10D
20D
5D
Leica R3
R8

R8 wins in that line up with a very significant lead.

So I feel very happy in my ignorance,
continuing to feel I have the best available Digital SLR VF.

;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com