Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:57:46 -0500

It has, Richard, a lot. We're relatively poor but we have a place to live
and we eat good food every day and I even have a little money to spend on my
son and to buy film. The M9 will have to wait though, lol!

I'm lucky, I have an income from a client in Santa Fe now and I sell my
photos off my website fairly often. So many people here in Ft. Wayne,
Indiana have lost everything because of the economy here and no one here
will help them. The attitude is, "if you're poor or you lose your job,
you're trash and you deserved it, no go die so we have to look at you." I
keep wondering if the experience of poverty will change people here and make
them more caring for their fellow man, but I am not hopeful.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography