Subject: [Leica] Farah, Afghanistan
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:26:00 -0500

> Canon wides are miserable.  No wonder they are ashamed of them.
>
> Tina

I have no direct experience in this (Canon) but again my only question would
be how do the thousands of top photographers  and their art directors and
picture editors out there using them as we speak right now not be aware of
this and start a letter writing company to wherever Canon is in New Jersey?

I'm Canon Clueless but know that Nikons are in the fewer and far between
area out there. But closing. No longer a Nietzsche market.
 I know that wides are most commonly used and so are Canons. Scattershots.
So why is this not commonly known about scandal?
Maybe Canon users use Sigma lenses? I don't think so though.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Farah, Afghanistan)