Subject: [Leica] Farah, Afghanistan
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:56:37 -0500

> Le 10 mars 10 ? 14:30, Wendy Thurman a ?crit :
>

>> I'm taking the Nikon with the 14-24!!
>>
> Are you pleased with it? If so, why?
> And can you post a few photos taken with it when you come back?
> Thanks in anticipation.
> Have fun.
> Bien cordialement
> Philippe
>> Wendy

Its odd Canon has not come up with an answer to the 14-24 full frame lens
from Nikon which has the Nikon shooters a step I front of the canon  fodder
shooters. (closer).
It also took them a long time to come up  with their version of the DX
12-24.
I guess they don't want to appear like obvious losers..

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Farah, Afghanistan)