Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:37:57 -0500

I think it's debt not wealth being transferred to the next
generation. I think any wealth is going to slowly but surely be
whittled away to pay for increased costs of everything. For example,
I'm already set to receive $.70 on the dollar of the social security
tax I've already paid as of this moment. I won't be collecting for at
least 32 more years but I have little faith in the system to be fixed
and so if I receive anything, I'll be lucky. It's that negative
budgeting we do today and the "trust" of the future that has my
generation worried.
Phil Forrest