Subject: [Leica] Selling prints online and prices
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:57:50 +0100

Hello,

Are there people on this list making money by selling prints ?

I have never sold any print at all, but sometimes I see people selling
prints on their website. Usually, prices are quite high, and I'm
wondering if they are selling at lot at this price.

This weekend, I made a few prints of some of my photos with a friend
who has access to a darkroom :
http://boklm.eu/b/log/photos/darkroom/making-prints.html

Taking photos, and making prints is fun, it is something I like to do.
But it costs a lot of money, and takes a lot of time. Now I'm wondering
if it could be possible to make money by selling prints, and how
difficult that would be.

Maybe selling them on ebay ?

I'm wondering how much that could be sold. And how difficult that would
be to sell something, for someone not famous, who currently doesn't know
anybody that would want to buy one.

Anybody have an idea about this, or experiences ?

Thanks,
Nicolas
--
http://boklm.eu/