Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cat on a hot white picket fence
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 19:16:11 -0500

Its amazing how they can balance like that. I have a gigantic orange
fat-cat. He's 16 years old, but when he was young he weighed over 22lb and
he would jump all the way to the top of an 8 foot high wood fence and walk
along the 1 inch wide top of the fence to get to a bird feeder that stood on
a pole near the fence! My cat is old and has health problems so now he
confines himself to terrorizing the dog and stealing her food. If someone
gives the dog some meat, the cat will attack her and drive her away from the
food bowl, then he steals the meat. The dog is a 150lb Great Pyrenees!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography