Subject: [Leica] 2 from Barcelona
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 23:45:05 +0100

Thank you Philippe,

Have again at home the M8 is a pleasure, it is so easy, shot, view,
process, share...., I've just do a few shots, yes with a certain sense
of vengeance, I was wondering have it again on my hands. I'm happy you
liked these, not great, just of the every day life.

Today the use was on the familly only...

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 07/03/2010, a las 23:35, philippe.amard escribi?: