Subject: [Leica] Crazy
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:24:50 -0500

Yes, the NYT does get checked for accuracy.  I get it on my Kindle every
morning and there is always a corrections section with some of the most
minor corrections - usually just one letter wrong in spelling a name, for
example, but they also correct dates and figures that might have been
reported wrong.  They seem to do a much better job than any of my local
papers which never make corrections for even gross mistakes.

I really don't think removing the foot from that photo made any difference
in the message of the photo but there is always that slippery slope issue.
 Where do you draw the line?  Maybe removing a foot crosses that line?  I'm
glad that somebody is paying attention.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP