Subject: [Leica] Leica m9 sighting at Union Square tonight
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 01:41:22 -0500

 A guy with gray curly hair and a black M9.
Holding his hand on top of it. A LUG person?

It's the first m9 I've ever seen.
If I was not crossing the guy in the middle of the street I'd tried to
strike up  a conversation. And said something gentlemanly like "give me that
camera or I'll bash your head in". Then run.
But crime is illegal now in NYC.
So I would have to pick form other occupational opportunities.

I know I'm  normally a very honest calm person but seven thousand dollars
and a  Red Dot  and I really have no idea.
And I didn't know they came in black and looked so good.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Leica m9 sighting at Union Square tonight)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Leica m9 sighting at Union Square tonight)