Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Leica stack
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:57:17 -0500

> Hi Mark, yes that one is mine. I like the softies for helping me with
> longer
> exposures. The grey M9 is a demo brought along by our National Product
> Manager here and the other belongs to a friend just back from a (Leica
> sponsored) trip to Antarctica. He took along his M6, and M8 as well. I
> think
> 6000 frames or so. The first 50 or so prints I saw looked wonderful. Since
> we were lunching with our Leica guy, we got to shoot with an S2 and the X1
> also. The look on his face when I got mayonnaise finger prints all over the
> brand new S2 from our Belgian food was priceless. I filled a 4GB card in
> the
> S2.
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

I'd have liked to see the look on  your face when you first put the S2 in
your hands. I'd also like to have seen mine. I saw the gleam in a few
peoples eyes.
Was that all three M9's in the continent of Australia? :)
I'm a big softy for softies.
I got the variety sampler pack at one point from Tuulikki it pays to have a
choice of color.  You never know which is the best till you put it on.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner