Subject: [Leica] Noctilux with filter on and Noctilux with filter off.
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:56:39 -0500

Oops, I just remembered that the EXIF file can be accessed. I see the
"without" photo got only 1/3 the exposure that the "with" did (1/180 sec vs.
1/60). Would it be possible for you to Photoshop (or Lightroom, or whatever)
the RAW "with" file to reduce its exposure by 2/3 and so compare apples to
apples?
Better still, also increase the exposure of the "without" x3 to see what
comes out when exposed like the "with".

?howard