Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:31:03 -0600

When all of the smoke clears I think you can rest assured that the 35/2
lenses from Leica, Zeiss, and Konica are pretty closely matched. If the
members had a 35/2 shootout here with photos posted from all three lenses,
I'd hate to be the judge of which picture was shot with which lens. And if
it takes a 16x20 to tell the difference, I have to tell you that I've only
printed one 16x20 in my whole life and it was shot with a Zeiss (Kyocera)
50/2 Planar lens. It looked just fine and hung in a gallery for a while.

Jeffery