Subject: [Leica] Will you put filter infront of your Noctilux
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:40:14 -0600

==On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Jefffery Smith <jsmith342 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm glad that you weren't offended. For the record, I thought his comment
> was more like "they would think you were an idiot" than "your are an
> idiot". It might have been better to say that they would roll their eyes
> back.
>
> Jeffery

I've read through this thread and my eyes are starting to cross.

Isn't the first question what kind of camera are you using? And the
second question what are you shooting?

If Jerry is using an M8 shouldn't he _be_ using an ir cut filter most
of the time? Or should he be putting it on and taking it off depending
on the scene he is shooting?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Will you put filter in front of your Noctilux)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Will you put filter infront of your Noctilux)