Subject: [Leica] Img: Jazz Warrior
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:11:06 +0000

Montie,

Thanks. The DMR is just a great piece of kit. OK, it doesn't do high ISOs,
but so what. With a piece of fast Leica glass, you can shoot just like we
did in the old film days. I like slow exposures for music shots - the
movement you get with that is crucial IMHO. It's harder though and you get
fewer keepers. Without the movement though, all these concert shots look the
same - people frozen as if they're statues.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com