Subject: [Leica] M5: Bigfoot & Bubba take offense
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:40:46 -0500

I wonder in the archives on the LUG there could be a way of counting certain
types of recurrent posts.
My favorite kind to hate is the:
"Stupendous piece of gear I had one. Sold it"  thread.
Been there. Done that.
Had it. Sold it.
It's like clicking a picture.
Making a capture.
But here on the LUG we also have to me the even more despicable.
Had it
Sold it.
bought it back again last week .

... "Didn't realize how much I missed it."

I don't find that recurring one at all poignant.
I find it playing with money.
And I find that playing with money a great and fun hobby.
But having nothing to do with the practice of photography.
The USE of Leica gear.

We need to get off ebay and USE the gear we HAVE.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner