Subject: [Leica] IMG: Road Trip 1
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:14:17 -0500

I'm a professional Freemason.

Grand Masters are the chief officer of the state jurisdictions of Masonic
lodges. They usually hold office for 1 or 2 years. This meeting is held
every year and is attended by about 1000 Masonic leaders from around the
continent.

I was there helping my (half time) boss, North Carolina's grand secretary,
with the program he was coordinating for the Grand Secretary's Conference.

The other half of my job is editing The North Carolina Mason--our state
publication. We circulate to our state membership, about 47,000 members.

ric

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Road Trip 1)
Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Road Trip 1)