Subject: [Leica] Follow David Alan Harvey on twitter - M9, GF1 use
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:55:13 -0800

The file delete and especially the SD format time are definitely much slower
than they should be, and most likely fixable in firmware upgrade. So
hopefully. there are other fixable problems with some of the slowness issues
as well. I need to pick up a couple 16 GB cards (or may be 4x 8GB cards)
though. My formerly huge 2 GB cards only hold 51 uncompressed DNG files :-(
like a roll of super-Tri-X.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>