Subject: [Leica] Strange clouds
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:42:32 +0100

Hi Lluis,

In the seventies, I used to paint. Abstract, of course; my roots were
in Georges Mathieu, Zao-wou-Ki, Jackson Pollock, etc...
But the art world wasn't for me, and I progressively changed the
brushes for the camera.
Later, in my work as a graphic designer, I've been working a lot with
artists, preparing their exhibitions catalogues. Many of them knew my
pictures, and encouraged me to show'em. Some of them wrote for my own
photos exhibitions. And some of them wonder if they should have to
change to photography :-)
I'm more and more convinced that's better to watch -and catch with a
picture, sometimes- all we have around, than "create". Our mind is
limited, and also our vision. But our ego hasn't limits.

Thanks for your comment. You've an artist soul and eye, amigo m?o.
Marc

Lluis Ripoll Querol <lluisripollquerol en gmail.com> ha escrito: