Subject: [Leica] Belgian Ale test
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 07:50:20 +1000

Yes very foolish to make such judgements in the absence of the superb
artisan beers not mentioned.
I've had the pleasure of an introduction to a number of these with Michiel
and Nathan too. They are very much my favourites and many are available
here. Sadly not the superb Westveleteren. Heck my name is even Hoppy.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/1/a25.jpg.html
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/101824440

To be completely on topic I am renewing my appreciation for them over lunch
with Leica folks only tomorrow. Photos shall follow.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman