Subject: [Leica] M6 Initiation
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:57:54 +0500

I shot some film with the M6 yesterday.  There's a bit of a learning curve
with the camera; digital has made me a lazy photographer.  I really enjoyed
using the camera but it's going to take a while for this relationship to
develop.  Speaking of developing, my film processing skills have atrophied
as well and I've got some work to do in that department.  Anyway, here's one
on Tri-X shot at ISO 400 and developed with D-76:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Wendy+Thurman/Untitled-2.jpg.html

Wendy

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] M6 Initiation)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] M6 Initiation)