Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bixby Park 2010
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:46:03 -0800

Bob Adler is a tough act to follow, but I need to test out lens combo before
the big shoot this weekend, so here it goes:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/BixbyPark010/

Bixby Park is right next to the Palo Alto airport, and the transformer
towers are similar to the one that was struck down. Interestingly, I also
found a big dead fish, a raptor must have have dropped it...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>