Subject: [Leica] Jobo CPP-2
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:08:51 -0500

I use TMAX RS, dilute to 1:5. Pre-soak for no less than 5 minutes for
all developers except one which is XTOL, I think.  Jobo did a lot of
tests to determine this.

The time for Ilford 3200 @1000 is 5 minutes, Kodak Plus X 125 @125 is 6
minutes, less if you shoot it at 64.

If you look at the website Digitaltruth, which I'm sure you know, take
10-15% off the suggested development times for the Jobo. That's what
I've been told.

The Jobo gives consistent results.

I've been hoping that another filmmaker will make a simpler, cheaper
version for their B&W films so that there will be a replacement out
there for the time when my Jobo breaks. I don't think that's going to
happen. I'll be lucky to be able to find film, chemicals and paper at a
decent price then.

Doug