Subject: [Leica] Coyotes
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 02:22:30 -0500

In the USA firs are very expensive so few people wear fur, but those can
afford it often do. Its unfashionable among young liberals, but the very
wealthy don't have any moral problems with fur. I personally don't get the
anti-fur bias some have. We all wear leather belts and shoes and gloves, but
that's ok. Cattle are ugly and smelly, so they don't have 'rights' like
fuzzy cute animals.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography