Subject: [Leica] Eugene Smith, Charlie Chaplin, and 6 Leicas
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:32:29 -0600

PMFJI: My memory is not what it once may have been so maybe someone
else  who saw the exhibit can chime in: sometime between say 2000 and
2004 or so there was a major exhibit at the ICP in New York City of
the Dream Street project and the walls were lined with Smith's prints.
 My current memory is that I was not at all impressed by the quality;
they reminded me of my feeble attempts at printing when I was in high
school.  And its not like I've never seen a good print by a master
printer.....

--Bob

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Eugene Smith, Charlie Chaplin, and 6 Leicas)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Eugene Smith, Charlie Chaplin, and 6 Leicas)