Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blog Entry - February Flowers
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 07:55:09 -0800

Bob.  Great shot.  I love # III.  I hope I am still around when the trees in
our arboretum start to bloom.  Just one non-photographic criticism.  They
are magnolia, not Japanese maple.

Hope you have great weather in Yosemite, and that does not mean clear skies
and sun.   Hope to see posts soon.

Aram, getting anxious for our trip.