Subject: [Leica] Kelp
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:38:18 +0100

Great shots Marc,

the funny thing is, I'm so used to seeing fronds of kelp on the beaches
in the north east of England (Yorkshire coast) after storms or very high
tides that I never really thought of it as a subject for photos, but
more of a slippery and slimy nuisance lying around on the beach and
making a terrible smell when it rotted.

I think I'll see it with other eyes when we are back in the UK later
this year.

Cheers
Douglas