Subject: [Leica] New Zealand, more pics
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:24:30 +0100

Hello Bob,

I remember this evening as one of the best moments I had along this trip.
The shore was absolutely fantastic (seals, tide, kelp, snow on the mountains
in the bacground...) until the light began to change and the scape gained
almost golden tones, and all even improved.
It's one of these whiles my couple and me we call the "magic moment".
Sometimes it happens !
Thank you so much.
Marc