Subject: [Leica] Scarpas for girls: Raichle for MEN
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:30:55 +0530

Clarks closed their last factory in Somerset some time ago. Their
manufacture is all over the world, including China, Brazil, India,
Vietnam and some other countries that I do not know of. No different
to Nike, Reebok, etc. That is why I like to stick to Northampton made
shoes, They are fantastic to look at, and last forever, and once
broken in are extremely comfortable, and compared to the price of
"fashion" (including Nike,etc) brands, great value.
Cheers
Jayanand