Subject: [Leica] IMGs: New (used) G1 with 50mm Summicron
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:23:08 +0000

I've been using Fd lenses on my new G1 for the last 2 days  and have also
been having good results. The 50 1.4, 35-105 3.5 and 200 2.8 work
particularly well and also balance nicely on the G1 body. The 28 2.0
introduces flare from windows and isn't as useful.  Still need to test the
300 5.6 and 500 8.0 mirror lenses.
Rob