Subject: [Leica] IMG: BW shots from last summer - agricultural buildings
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:17:43 +0100

Hi Ric,

to be honest I've never seen one like it before either. It seems to be
from around the 1900s, but it is still in use. There are 4 reinforced
concrete cylinders and some kind of conveyor system inside serving all
4, unfortunately the top floor is not accessible. You can see the pipe
from the conveyor
on the second shot.

Cheers
Douglas