Subject: [Leica] OT: Plane Crash -- I take it all back
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:17:00 -0800 (PST)

East Palo Alto started with Whiskey Gulch; just outside Palo Alto city
limits. Drinking at Stanford was illegal back in the day. Walk over to
Whiskey Gulch, buy some alcohol and walk back to campus. Thus started East
Palo Alto. A story probably familiar to every college town...
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com