Subject: [Leica] IMG: Murillo's
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:18:03 -0500

>>> determines success. That first edit, solely ours, is right at the
>>> heart....
>>> If we are up to that task, enjoy it, and accept the responsibility, then
>>> why
>>> do we so agonize over the later job, and trust it to others ?
>>>
>>> Steve
>>

>> Nobodies agonizing Steve. We're just being photographers.
>> Editing ones body of work is an ongoing process.
>

> It's encouraging  to hear that Mark...we do hear a lot about agony
> though...
> but it's just part of the job,
> I think digital seems to be  creating more agony...
> less editing to get to first base, many more photos, leaves much more
> editing
> to round the bases,
>
> Steve

What would you rather have photography be Steve?
You could trade in all your gear for an 8x10 Deardorf and start shooting
very well thought out in advance sheet film;
That would get you off the hook on a lot of editing chores for your future
body of work.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Murillo's)