Subject: [Leica] Edit, II
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:40:37 -0500

Tina,

For what it's worth, I find the photo unbalanced (which is not all bad) but
distracting because my eyes keeps on drifting to the very incomplete face on
the right to try to complete it. Something is missing.

I am not really sure if this is a great shot or merely a poorly framed one.
I would have put this one on the C pile like you.

Regards,
Spencer