Subject: [Leica] M8 file import problem, again
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:38:31 +0000 (GMT)

I bought a little Samsung netbook to use on my trip to D.C. and was pleased
it has an SD card reader.

However, the computer only recognizes JPEGs from the M8 and not DNGs.  I
installed Lightroom 3 Beta for Windows, but when I set LR to import, the
little wheel just keeps on spinning without anything being imported.

Any suggestions?

I took some nice shots of squirrels in the snow by the Washington Memorial.
I hope to see them soon.

I did also take some photos with my M3 on Kodachrome 25, so I'll be sending
Dwayne's a couple of rolls soon.

Washington, D.C., is very pretty in the snow.
Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M8 file import problem, again)