Subject: [Leica] First time to the USA
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:27:51 -0800

It has nothing to do with the camera model nor Brand...  The camera could
"die" from:  factory fault, theft, droppage, forgetfulness ( leaving it in a
Taxi), etc.
It is prudent to take a backup camera on any trip, especially one that might
be or is a once in a lifetime. Film or DIgital.

And as far as pros go, if you do not carry a backup, personally, I would
never hire you to do a job......you take too many chances.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net