Subject: [Leica] First time to the USA
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:34:22 -0800

They could 40+ years ago.. What's changed?

Secondarily... If your M8 Dies, what will you do to take pictures?  By
taking your film camera, you have a backup.... and you COULD buy more film
of some type in an emergency,,,,,,,

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Second question, I'm taking my M8, but I was also wondering about taking a
film M too, because I have one last roll of Kodachrome 25 remaining, and
this is the last year that film can be developed.  Should I be able to make
any exposures in D.C in winter at ISO 25?

 Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] First time to the USA)