Subject: [Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 02:57:12 -0500

George,
The blad files are not really supported by the smaller companies. I"m
about to get a portable storage device and it won't show the blad images.
There was a small software called image converter I think, but in reality
importing into lightroom and automatically converting the files into DNG
is probably the best way for you to go and LR really does a great job with
"printing" once you learn it.

Cheers

alastair